Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One of these things is not like the other



This picture is supposed to fit in below with the pictures of me in Spain. But, I added it in a little late. Anywho, these are Leif's roommies - Victor (nickname Lycra), Antonio (nickname Janto), and Jesus (I don't remember his nickname but he told me that his name is Jesus because he was conceived on Christmas. There is a fun fact for ya')

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paiger- I sent a couple emails to your Gmail account. Please drop me a line if you didn't receive them and I'll reforward elsewhere. I hope you're doing great! Your pics look awesome. :o)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home