Paige out West

Yahoo for Portland, Oregon! This blog will be a place for friends and family to check out what I am up to. The address will stay paigedeut even though I may or may not be in Germany. Now it stands for eveyone's favorite book in the Bible...Deuteronomy.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One of these things is not like the other



This picture is supposed to fit in below with the pictures of me in Spain. But, I added it in a little late. Anywho, these are Leif's roommies - Victor (nickname Lycra), Antonio (nickname Janto), and Jesus (I don't remember his nickname but he told me that his name is Jesus because he was conceived on Christmas. There is a fun fact for ya')

1 Comments:

Anonymous Moosh said...

Hi Paiger- I sent a couple emails to your Gmail account. Please drop me a line if you didn't receive them and I'll reforward elsewhere. I hope you're doing great! Your pics look awesome. :o)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home