Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Consider this the appetizer...

In the craziness between trips I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to post the blog about my first international business trip to Mexico City. In the mean time, check out this link to learn about the organization that Simon and I are working to support:
http://mx.youtube.com/user/unkilodeayuda

1 Comments:

Blogger AustinShepard said...

Paige! I hunted you down! I have been wondering where you have been. We have to catch up. I miss you. I had to sign up for this google blog to even leave this comment, so hopefully you are still checking this. Please e-mail me back at AustinShepard@lagunacollege.edu or find me on facebook and myspace. I want to know what has happened to you.

Austin Shepard

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home