Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pitstop in AZ



As my Bunkie so astutely pointed out, “When most people think of flying from Seattle to Denver, Arizona isn’t on the way.” Well when I’ve got my middle school bff Colleen in Flagstaff and my grandparents in Phoenix, it’s pretty obvious that finagling a strange stopover in AZ is in order.

This is the photo of the night when Colleen and I hit every bar in Flagstaff. Ok, maybe not every bar. But, the important ones like this place which featured shelves and shelves of books covered by flat screen TVs. Stay classy Flagstaff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle Laxton said...

Your hair looks fabuloso! Love it!

Keep up the fun posts Pagina!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home