Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hangin' Tough

First the good news, I am really loving my job at Urban Light Studios: www.urbanlightstudios.com. I am a party girl at heart. (Party girl = like groups of people, not a total drunk just to clear the record.) I enjoy helping people put together weddings, events, and fundraisers. It’s also flexible work hours which means a combo of not having to wake up super early and being able to go home to Eugene whenever I need.

Additionally, life with Justin is turning out to be awesome. We’ve had some fun adventures up at the Olympics in Vancouver, ski trips (see photos), and drives to Eugene. While nothing about family tragedy is well-timed or convenient, I am very thankful and blessed to have met Justin before a time such as this.

In my free time I started my best followed blog: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/conniebeckley/ My dad and I post regularly to keep people current about my mom’s health. The idea is that by explaining the medical component on the blog, my parents and I can talk to friends about life instead of treatment strategies. It is indeed the journey that we did not choose but we’re doing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger yuan family said...

Hey Paige, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I have been praying for you guys. I am glad to hear that you are doing well given the circumstances. Take care, Kristen

8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Paige Dear, This is Katie in the Pink house ! Well I am not there, you would know...but on another note, I was REALLY surprised to hear your Mom's voice and so cheery...Actually it was the first I knew abt. her surgery and O' I am so thankful that its going well and she already has some chemo behind her...How I Love you, Katie

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home