Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Monday, September 28, 2026

Book Report: Faith Unraveled

Contrary to the title of this book, my faith is not unraveling. 


This just happened to be the only Rachel Held Evans book that I hadn't yet read. While it was her first book, somehow I saved the best for last. There was so much good stuff in here but the one concept I've been mulling over is "God things". Amy please read this book so we can talk about it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home