Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This stability thing isn't half bad

This has got to be some kind of record: nine months at the same job and seven months with the same address. Yes, I’m putting down some roots. Of course the travel bug bites me every once and awhile. But, I’ve found that a splurge-buy airline or Amtrak ticket can keep the travel bug at bay, at least temporarily.

My recent weekend adventures have taken me to the exotic locations of Portland and Eugene. Crazy! I spent Portland hanging out with my girls while Eugene was a family weekend. My grandma’s 80th birthday party was Valentine ’s Day and Dad’s 60th was the next day. While my last three Valentine’s Days were spent in exotic Spanish speaking locations, I would say this Valentine’s Day at home was still among the best (pictures to follow).

It’s hard to make a blog exciting when you’re in your home country. However, thankfully there are a lot of thrilling things happening around me. For example, my office displayed artwork of a very up and coming photographer named Cooper. He was featured on Good Morning America, local news channels, and Animal Planet. Oh yeah, Cooper is a cat. As one could imagine, crazy cat ladies - and gentlemen - flocked from miles around to our office. Let’s just say it was an interesting work week. Check the link: http://www.crossfilms.com/cooper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home