Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

You Get the Idea




For whatever reason, Julie and I only got hiking photos of us dirty and sweaty instead of salsaed out. Thankfully I did get some pictures of roommie Kim, her friend KC, and I before a night out in Seattle.

Here’s a video Julie took of me dancing with one of the best dancers in Seattle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owt9BNNVvGw . Yay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

oh my gosh that dress is so darn cute! you are adorable.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home