Paige out West

Yahoo for Portland, Oregon! This blog will be a place for friends and family to check out what I am up to. The address will stay paigedeut even though I may or may not be in Germany. Now it stands for eveyone's favorite book in the Bible...Deuteronomy.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bachelorette Debauchery



This trip not only confirmed that the Oregon Coast is the most beautiful place ever but also that Kim is a bride worth celebrating. She is the only person who could make granny panties look this good.





White elephant gifts are even more dangerous at a Bachelorette party. Something about Caitlin’s furry red shoes and belly tattoo encouraged her to climb this pole, I followed suit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige - I never thought anyone would say something so nice about me in the context of granny panties. Love you.

- Kim

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home