Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Parting Has Such Sweet Sorrow

I made it back to the states safe and sound. I had a nice layover in Arizona to see my grandparents, I spent a day with my parents in Eugene, now I am in the mountains for a week, and then up to Seattle. As you can see, no matter where I am there is never a dull moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger yuan family said...

Sorry that we never got together Paige. It would have been fun to see you. We just ended up being so busy with relatives that were in town for my gradnpa's funeral. My grandma loved the card that you sent...you made her day! Hope everything is going well for you!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home