Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Champion 25 year-old



Here's a little taste of the Olympics party we had at work. Things to note: I am on top of the counter, wearing gold spandex, and flinging my blanket in the air. As you can see, the judges were impressed.

3 Comments:

Blogger yuan family said...

You are hilarious Paige...I love the outfit. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day yesterday.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paige its Kaylin. I put your name in Google and vuala! I found not only YOU but some really great stories and pics. You're an auntie. Congratulations! I really hope this message reaches you happy and healthy. Although I don't doubt that for a second based on your amazing Olympic pic. I didn't know you did rhythmic gymnastics and when did "the blinket" became an official event? Ha Ha. My email is kaylinjensen@yahoo.com or you can call me whenever you're in Portland at 503-816-3820. Write anytime. I would REALLY love to hear from you. Ta ta for now. Kaylin

11:49 PM  
Blogger Theologian Scott Lee said...

I think you're violating OSHA rules...I think...I'm not sure though...but I give 8.9 for difficulty and 9.5 for technique!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home