Paige out West

Yahoo for Portland, Oregon! This blog will be a place for friends and family to check out what I am up to. The address will stay paigedeut even though I may or may not be in Germany. Now it stands for eveyone's favorite book in the Bible...Deuteronomy.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mon Vie en Fete

My friend Malorie, see jetblue pictures, once spent an academic year in Alaska. When I asked her how she survived the darkness she told me, “themed parties”. I’ve taken her brilliant approach this summer. Below please find a photo journalistic perspective on my party season.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paiger, you're so cute and I freaking love your blog, your photos, and living vicariously through you! Sending you a huge hug. xo Mooshie

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home