Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Friday, June 01, 2012

3. Free Trip to Anguilla, British Virgin Islands

Paul got so good at snorkeling that he dove deep enough to break his underwater camera. So worth it.
View from the Spa, yup that was a stop on our trip.
Notice the pink pashmina scarf - yup Jive gives the ladies some pretty awesome swag.
You can take us out of Portland but we'll find bikes - even if we have to ride on the wrong side of the road. Paul pours his blood, sweat, and tears into Jive software. Me, well, I just showed up for a week to keep him company. I am a fan of dating someone with connections to corporate sales teams. I recommend it to all my single ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home