Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

"Soy Grande" Hugo Beckley Biggs, Age 3

GG is in lockdown at her retirement home in Seattle. While she's not able to meet with family and friends, my goal is to produce some good content here. I'll print out the posts and send. The pictures will mostly be from Instagram, but I'll try and give a little more description. 

This first post comes from Mr "I'm too big to nap" "Soy Grande". Almost every day, Hugo falls asleep on the way to pick up Crosby. It's a mile to Kita (preschool), 3 miles to Crosby's school, and then 2ish miles home. The whole loop takes about an hour and fifteen minutes with about 45 minutes of riding. Paul takes the loop in the morning and I do the pick-up loop.  I've started sending these photos to another amazing Grandma, Paul's mom, to keep her spirits up. Enjoy. 


This is the most comfortable of options - the back kid seat with a pillow that keeps his head in place. But Hugo being Hugo, he does what he wants.


It might be hard to understand what's happening here, but his head is sticking out of the bike, hanging over the wheel. I took this photo at a stop light before rearranging him.



Diapers for the win.

You can see from these two photos that Hugo hit his preschool Halloween party really hard. He slept like this in the bike until I woke hime up for dinner.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home