Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

A few things have happened in 8 years

 No, this post isn't about politics. It's about PB^2


Paul I don't sleep together while we have a less-than predictable baby in our room. So, I woke up to these little surrogates:


Hi Mom! I slept in until almost 8 am because the last two nights of being awake for over an hour in the middle of the night made me tired. (Interpreted by Mommy.)


Hi Mom! I was too sleepy to get in the box bike at 7 am with Crosby so I waited quietly in my bed until I heard Carmen. (Not verbatim, but this actually happened.)

Paul was up into the wee hours working on a big project due this week, so he went back to sleep after dropping off Crosby. The littles and I went to our favorite bakery.

It's a beautifully sunny day, much like the day Paul and I married. The rain jackets are actually full body bibs. (Parenting Pro Tip)

Also, Carmen is getting used to riding on the back of the bike instead of strapped to me. She's mostly happy and my back is too. 

Styling credits: Rain Jacket - Papa and Coco, Rain Pants - Kita hand-me-down




:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home