Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

#Momfail

Paul and I chose 1 Timothy 4:12 as Crosby's baby dedication verse.

Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for other believers in your speech, behavior, love, faithfulness, and purity.

Here I am declaring to Imago Dei Church in PDX: "This passage reminds me that while Crosby isn't using words we can understand, he already has a lot to say."


Last week he was trying to tell me, through very dramatic means, that he wasn't feeling well. I kept sending him back to school. A doctor's appointment on Friday revealed that he has a new viral infection on top of an old viral infection. The doctor said that I sent him back to school too soon. #momfail. Today he got even sicker - with a fever. So, Monday he'll definitely be home and we'll see after that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness Sakes! My thoughts are with you, Mama Paige. Xoxo, Dujo

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home