Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sojo Shout Out

Laurel Mathewson (formally Stewart) wrote a kick a@# article in July's issue of Sojourners. Check out this link http://www.sojo.net/index.cfm?action=magazine.home, look for Laurel's article, and read. You'll have to register but it only takes a minute and you can opt out of future emails. Laurel's story is thought provoking, well written (of course), and from the heart. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paige,

I don't have your email address. Can you email me (Lspencie@gmail.com). I can then email you my address so you can mail me my sweater :) I need it for work! Thanks!

Laura

1:58 PM  
Blogger Hillary Holman said...

Wow, I just read Laurel's article. Thanks for the tip, it was great. Tell her she rocks.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Laurel Mathewson said...

aaaw, you're so sweet. Thanks for the shout-out. Also, you should know that I'm going to watch "Goodbye Lenin" tonight... Thinking of you!

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home