Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NYC - TGI Tuesday

I have a love/hate relationship with New York. It appears that New York feels the same about me. The Subway oozed black goo on my head while riding to meet Steph B, high school swimming buddy, for coffee. Later, while sipping said coffee and enjoying the sunny day a pigeon proceeded to poop on my head, shirt, and skirt. That’s good luck in some cultures, right?

On the positive side, NYC lives up to its reputation of always having something going on. On a random Tuesday night Maggie, her mama, and I were out until 2 am dancing to the best cover band ever at Black Fat Pussy Cat by NYU. Photos are too incriminating to post here. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home