Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Argentina: the best place ever?

By the grace of my employers, www.urbanlightstudios.com, and some majorly stored up frequent flier miles, I managed to leave the country during my first year on the job. My European readers are probably scratching their heads, but my American (including Latin American) readers know what I am talking about. An awesome vacation like this isn’t possible without some major job flexibility. I am so grateful. This trip was exactly what Esther, my travel buddy; my parents; and I needed. My 12 days south were a combination of relaxing, adventure, quality, and SUN. Oh, did I mention I managed to miss snow in Seattle…again?! Below are some of the highlights of our adventure. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home