Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Next Adventure: Portland, Oregon

It’s official, as of January 15 I will be returning to my Oregon roots. I’ve loved living in Seattle but I feel the pull to be closer to family and also to get back on the public health / international development career track. (Shameless plug for job leads.) Here are just some of the reasons I’ll miss Seattle:



Seigfried, Tiger that maimed Seigfried, and Carebear (with homemade costume)





Parties and photo shoots organized by Carrie http://www.explosion5000.com/blog



Steph and Audrey (cutest baby ever)



Snuggler!

And, of course, my core group. We’re heading to Victoria tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll get some good shots of us there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so glad that life with you has been filled with adventures, family, friends, and smiles. As I've spent the past 5 weeks caved up in the house with our newborn babe, it's fun to live vicariously through you. Sending my fave Pagina a big hug!! xoxo Moosh

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home