Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Good

It's pretty amazing to move to a new city and already have a line-up of people who want to hang out. I have a preestablished network of salsa buddies, cycling friends, snow bunnies, hiking partners, Spanish speakers, Jesus lovers, themed partiers, foodies and other fun adventurers. Many in this group are childhood friends. There is something to be said for having friendships with people who know your family and who you were as a child. I also love that I run into people I know, mainly from high school, around town. Portland really is just a bigger Eugene...and the dream of the 90s.

My streak of most amazing roommates continues here in Portland. I knew we were off to a great start when Connor and I rolled up in a UHaul at 1:30 am to find Dustin had made two little beds for us, left a light on, and even had a pot of homemade soup for us in the fridge. He also leaves me love notes / sends me sweet text messages when we miss each other because of our wacky schedules. I am so lucky.

This move has also proved to be beneficial to my game. Examine, if you will, these two photos:


Who wears a snuggie to a going away party? Never mind there is the 'sexy dress' underneath on loan from the Kimberly Tracy collection.


I wasn't even trying to do a Blue Crush face. I'm just that hard core. Is it any wonder that I got a date out of this surfing weekend. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger SeƱora Tracy (Profa) said...

These two pictures may be my all time favorites of you. Especially the snuggie-sexy dress combo.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home