Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Beautiful

The powder is EPIC this winter/spring. I am thankful to have a few buddies who are happy to play hookie from work when there is powder + sun. Night skiing is also a popular Portland activity that I fully support.


Luke spent most of the day applying sunscreen to make sure he didn't get incriminating goggle marks.


Hot onesie on loan from the Connie Beckley ski bunny collection. (formatting is weird because I'm doing this on the temp computer. ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home