Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When my parents aren't in Oregon, I take the opportunity to head to Seattle to see my favorite little person: Oliver Beckley. He is such a big boy (both literally and figuratively). He turned the big three last month. Bouncy house + Pizza + New Toys + Cake = best birthday ever.

I'm setting the precedent that anytime Auntie is in town we do something fun. (I mean other than the usual snuggling, pancake eating, book reading, fort building, and dancing business.) Last visit we went to the zoo. How many monkeys are in this photo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home