Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Friday, December 11, 2020

A picture is worth a 1,000 words

We've been a bit run down this week. Those of you in my inner circle know that Christmas and I have a love-hate relationship. I love the Prince of Peace and do not love that this time of year adds a lot of "stuff procurement" to my plate. I usually try get the "stuff part" out of the way in November to enjoy the actual Jesus part in December but alas...this year. Ok, with that downer of an intro, I present to, more uplifting photos.


Carmen is taking her second nap of the day on the bike with Hugo. The black thing around her head keeps her from bobbing from side to side. I promise her airway is clear.


Hugo hit St. Nicolas Tag hard at the Kita. (A blog on that tradition forthcoming.)

Speaking of Kita, Hugo fights getting out the door pretty much every morning except field trip day. After running around most of the morning with his pals he is exhausted. This Wednesday he literally fell asleep in the shopping cart at the grocery store. He even kept sleeping when I transferred him to the bike to go pick up Crosby. 

That Wednesday night, all three littles did not sleep well, so I kept them at home on Thursday to recharge. It took extra long to get Carmen down, when I came out of my room I found Hugo like this, presumably waiting for me to finish with Carmen while Paul look his late night calls.


On that note, Mommy is going to take a nap. Stay rested my friends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home