Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Celebrations in Lockdown Light

At the very top of the list of 'best news of the year' is that this lovely lady is getting married in less than a month.

We've tried all sorts of mental gymnastics to figure out how to get the crew, or maybe just me, down to South Africa for the wedding, but alas it likely will not happen. But, her lovely friends planned a corona safe bachelorette party where we all signed up for 15 minute slots to hang out with the bride to be. Robyn was a good sport and wore the sequined dress I brought for her. A few things have changed since the last time I wore my sequined dress.



But many things haven't changed - like Hugo mean-mugging most photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home