Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Portland: The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful

I love being back in Oregon: no sales tax, flat commutes, awesome public transportation... the list goes on and on. Furthermore, moving to Portland was about the easiest move possible. As one of my new friends, Cincy, said 'the Portland womb has opened up to me'. I don't know what that means but it's definitely positive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the coolest city! If you're looking for a home church Solid Rock has a downtown location and near Washington square www.ajesuschurch.org. I've been going there for the last 4 years. It has tons of young people.

Haley Hough-Buhman

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home