Paige's Return to Deutschland!

Hallo from Berlin! This blog is a place for friends and family to get occasional snip-its on Biggs' life in Germany and me to assuage my guilt for living so far away from loved ones. Expect bad syntax and so-so sentence structure. There is no shame in just scrolling for little Biggs' photos for a "cute fix" without the risk of getting sucked into social media.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Funemployment: All good things must come to an end

Yes, it's true I'm no longer funemployed. I got a real job!!! Check me a out. I've been with COMPASS for two months now. The people I work with are really cool AND the mission of the organization is in line with my life goals. It feels so good to be back using my brain.

Before starting work I do what I always do when I'm broke: go on vacation. My Seattle besties, Kim, Cait, Kirsten, and I went to Sedona to get in touch with our vortexes. We're planning on doing this bonding trip once a year. We can't always wait for a bachelorette party to have fun.



First stop after proper caffination: climbing a mountain. Camelback was owned.


We came to Sedona for the sun. Note to self, wait for May.


Bunker cashed in her hotel points so we could stay in style.


Classy is really the theme running through this whole trip.


Devils Bridge: The most beautiful hike of my life to date.

1 Comments:

Blogger SeƱora Tracy (Profa) said...

Miss you girls. Can't wait until spring break 2012!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home